iOS: Speed does not show up / the map is not moving.
With iOS 11, the latest iPhone software version, we're experiencing issues with receiving accurate location data from the phone. This might have a huge impact on the COBI.Bike app experience since the app is heavily relying on location information.
There's one known workaround which solves this issue. We're confident that Apple will fix this issue in a future iOS version. Sorry for the inconvenience.
The following steps
- will remove all saved wifi networks from your phone. You have to set them up again afterwards.
- will reset all permissions granted to Apps. Apps will ask you again for permissions (e.g. to access location or your contacts).
- Open the "Settings" App
- Go to "General" » "Reset"
- Tap "Reset Network Settings" and confirm the step
- Tap "Reset Location & Privacy" and confirm the step
- Open the COBI.Bike App and grant the requested permissions — everything should work fine now