Hub connection blocked by another phone
One COBI.Bike hub can only be connected to one app at any one time. If you use different phones with a hub, you may encounter a situation where you cannot access the hub, because the other phone is already connected via bluetooth.
If the hub connection is block:
- COBI.Bike's status LED "breathes" white.
- The app you are trying to connect shows a status message indicating that your bike is not around
③ Status LED (white, "breathing")
① App connection bar shows that your bike is not around
To avoid this problem, you can either:
- turn bluetooth off temporarily on all other hubs OR
- move the bike away out of range from all other bluetooth devices OR
- press the hub button for 12 seconds until the status LED starts to blink blue, then press once again briefly (when the hub restarts it will re-connect to the nearest bluetooth device)
Still not working?
If you still cannot connect, try running through the Troubleshooting Cannot connect to hub guide.
If all else fails, please contact support quoting "Bluetooth connection problem" in the subject.